Motor Vehicle & Boat Transactions

You may now register your Kentucky titled vehicle or boat by phone; call 270-259-3201 so that we may assist you.

Additional Resources

Online Vehicle Renewal
You may renew your vehicle registration online.

Vehicle Transaction Record Form
Form number TC96-182 is used for as purchase price affidavit, for duplicate titles and for transfers. Click on the link and go to forms.

Application for Boat Title (BTR)
Form number TC96-184 is used in boat transfer transactions.

Motor Vehicle Usage Tax M​ulti-Purpose Form
Form number 71A101 is used for usage tax exempt transactions, i.e. parent to child, grandparent to grandchild, husband to wife transfers.

Motor Vehicle & Boat Transactions